Sunday, December 23, 2012

Merry Christmas Eve, Eve!

Hope everyone is doing well on this chilly NY day. We're doing last-minute prep for Christmas (I'm glad for once I'm not hosting) I really just want to relax and enjoy the Holiday. I will, of course, be helping my mom cook dinner. I wanted to share the few things I am making/preparing for Christmas Eve and Christmas Day beforehand, so if you're struggling for an easy and last minute idea, maybe I'll help you out!


This dressing with a green salad will be my Christmas Eve contribution. We're having pot roast, potatoes, and carrots for the main dish, so salad naturally sounded like a good option. I can't wait to try this dressing.



I posted this on Friday Favorite Finds last week. These will also be going to Christmas Eve dinner.

Champagne Punch
And this punch for Christmas Day - y.u.m.! Merry Christmas, and Happy Holidays! Love, The Cashers.

No comments:

Post a Comment