Monday, September 10, 2012

Menu Plan Monday

It was a great day for football yesterday; The New England Patriots and The New York Jets both won (Mine and Corey's teams)! I'm excited about our menu this week - we've got some new dishes to try and some old favorites. I'm hoping the 60 degree weather also sticks around!  

Monday Crock Pot Cheesy Chicken

Tuesday Taco Pasta Bake (New)

Wednesday Broccoli Stuffed Chicken

Thursday Dumpling Soup (We've had this on the menu for the past 3 weeks and still haven't made it. This week I'm determined!

Friday Beer Chicken (New) - this one I'm hoping is really good. Saturday Soup and Sandwiches

Enjoy your week!

This post is linked with I'm an Organizing Junkie.

-Chelsea

2 comments:

  1. Mmmm that Crock Pot Cheesy Chicken and the Taco Pasta Bake both sound delicious!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! Crock Pot Cheesy Chicken is something we make every other week almost in the fall, and is super easy - we serve it over rice or egg noodles. I'll post both recipes this week, with photos of Taco Pasta Bake (I pinned the recipe, too under my Delicioso board).

    ReplyDelete