Monday, December 10, 2012

A December to Remember

Hola, Blogaritos! (You do remember Kimmy Gibbler on Full House, right)? Ok good, now that's out of the way, let's just say I know I'm a terrible, horrible blogger. But to recap...

  • October was great - we traveled our friend's wedding in Charleston, SC and we celebrated our 1st Anniversary in Disney World (and surprised my mom on their trip too) - she went with my dad and sister.
  • Until Early November...Ten days of Disney, I seriously had the best vacation of my life.
  • November was also nice, Thanksgiving was delicious (minus the cheesy onion disaster casserole).
  • And here we are in December...
As of Saturday, the 8th, Corey and I have been together for 6 years. I'm proud of that. I've got a few more gifts to purchase, a bit more wrapping, and I'm just excited to spend the holiday with family & friends.

Tonight on the menu...something with ground beef. (6 fresh lbs in the fridge that I have to separate and freeze)...many possibilities.

I have been a good blog reader, though, and I'm enjoying the plethora of Pinterest recipes and new menus and Friday favorites all around.

See ya later this week, friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment