Saturday, September 15, 2012

(Early) Menu Plan and a wedding!

As I sit here on Saturday (watching Ohio State beat play Cal, and admittedly some Forensic Files and The Voice), I'm surfing Pinterest and Food Network.com for some new ideas. For our menu this week, we are planning hot, easy, and delicious meals, including staples that I don't need a recipe for, and can just throw together in just minutes. Corey's brother is getting married Saturday, and with Corey as the best man, there is much to do before the big day!

SundayBeef Stroganoff from The Country Cook 

MondayGiada's Italian Baked Chicken and Pastina

Tuesday - Hot Dog - Bean Casserole (One of my favorites, in fact since my birthday is approaching, this meal is perfect. I used to request that my mom make it every October 7th, and sometimes she agreed, since I'm just about the only one who eats it - and now Corey does too)

Wednesday - Mr. Food's Bread Bowl Chili (Our go-to recipe)

Thursday - Homemade Stir Fry

Friday - Rehearsal Dinner at The Gate House

Saturday -  Wedding!

*On Monday, I will link this post to I'm an Organizing Junkie.

1 comment:

  1. Oooo...the Gate House! One of my favorites! :) Congrats to Corey's brother on his upcoming nuptials!

    ReplyDelete