Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Updated: Crunchy Oven-Fried Cheese Ravioli (and good news)!

So first for the good news, I'm HIRED (pending stellar recommendations -- which I have). I'll give more details tomorrow when I have them. Let's just say I'm super excited!

...So we're all experiencing desert-like temps, I'm hardly in the cooking mood. But with a full freezer and cupboards (very grateful for that), I thought I should definitely make something at home tonight.

Here goes: Crunchy Oven-Fried Cheese Ravioli from How Sweet It Is. I know, right? So good. The update to this post will be pics and instructions, and of course, how it tastes. I'm using Wegmans brand frozen Beef Ravioli (not a ricotta fan). So - - enjoy the A/C, pool, fans, or the heat, if you're crazy a summer-lover.

*Update: July 18

Ravioli didn't happen last night. At 7pm I didn't have enough room in the sink for a strainer, so the dishes got washed and I ran to the pizza shop and bought a $1.25 ball of dough. After running into Wal-Mart, the dough was starting to warm up, so by the time I got home, we were ready to stretch the dough. We made a white pizza with regular pepperoni and 2% mozzarella. It was delicious, and it was 8pm. Sometimes dinner doesn't always go as planned, but it was delicious, and we were all happy.

Still waiting to hear on the job! : )

Chelsea

No comments:

Post a Comment