Friday, March 2, 2012

Friday Favorite Finds - Happy Month of March!

We hope everyone is well and that you're enjoying the beginning of March. I'm excited to tell you that we tried the Corn Dog Muffins from Iowa Girl Eats for our 3rd annual Oscar Party this past Sunday, and they were a hit! For someone who has issues almost every time I bake, and normally uses cornbread mix, the actual cornbread-making process turned out great - Iowa Girl was right, the buttermilk really does make this recipe!

So here you have it; Friday, March 2nd's Friday Favorite Finds, linked up with SnoWhite's Blog.

Senate Bean Soup from Food Network Magazine 
This was dinner Wednesday night and boy was it good! I will add more celery next time, since it kind of disappeared with the amount of onion I had. I also left out the parsley. 

  
Lazy Sunday Casserole from Kayotic Kitchen
Sausage and veggies baked together. Lazy, easy, and delicious-sounding.


Perfect Pot Roast from Pioneer Woman on Food Network.com
I saw this recipe on TV, and it just looked to-die-for. I love roast, and while I usually make the Crock Pot version with the Lipton Onion Soup mix, I definitely want to try this version.

Well, it's 11pm and Friday is almost over. I slacked on my weekly blogging duties, so I will leave you with the thought of these three comforting, soul-warming recipes. Enjoy them if you try them!

1 comment:

  1. I've made that lazy Sunday casserole... so delicious! Thanks for joining us!

    ReplyDelete